Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Selling my DS Lite! ^^

Hello everyone,

I'm selling away my DS Lite. It's crimson pink aka rose pink in colour, exact same as the picture below.

Photobucket

I'm selling my DS lite because i've decided to get an itouch, and also, I use my ds lite as my korean dictionary, so I hardly play anymore.

Below are details of my DS Lite ^^

1) NOT BRAND NEW!! Used by me for a year. Working condition 10/10, Physical condition (8.5/10). not for fussy buyers.

2) the ds lite has a removable outer plastic covering to protect the ds lite. Screen protectors are stuck on both screens too.

3) Comes with original box, 2 matching styluses, manual guide, charger.

4) Comes with R4 and a 2gb minisd card, both needed for you to d/l games

5) Currently there are 24 games in my DS lite, including a really detailed Korean-english/japanese dictionary which I really relied on in my process of learning Korean ^^, games such as nintendogs, japanese drum game, Mario Kart, Cooking mama, spot the difference, Professor Layton (detective game) suduko etc. It has also kiddish games like Strawberry on shortcake (ok, cos i think it's quite fun -_-;;;)
6) I've some TVXQ videos/mvs/performances inside too, which are of really high quality ^^

I'll clear all game historys and the videos area (if you're not a dbsk fan) before passing it over to the buyer.

PRICE: $150 (well, R4...is expensive >.<)
* buyer to transfer me half the amount first before meeting up because i dont want to have to go all the way to meet buyer only for buyer to cancel deal -_-;;;
Remaining half can be paid to me via cash on delivery!

Free meet up at ANY mrt station to buyer's preference! Time to be decided by both seller and buyer ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home